Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A good read-full of those fast-paced thrills of mystery!

I really like suspense novels. They get your heart pounding and your blood pumping. I enjoy the thrill of trying to figure out the "what's next" and the "whodunit". So, when the chance to review new author Sam Hilliard's book, The Last Track, came I took it without hesitation. I'm glad I did, because, while it wasn't a Christian Suspense like I like or my absolute favorite one, it was still a good read and full of those fast paced thrills of mystery.


Mike Brody is a well created, depth-lending character who is pulled into the twists and turns of mystery when he has to put his special forces training to use in finding a missing murder witness. Mike Brody's detective work is broken down into a span of just days and really packs the story full of adrenaline pumping mystery. 


If you're looking for a good new, thriller full of suspense, then Sam Hilliard's 4 star worthy book, The Last Track, is one that will satisfy your reading appetite. I am hoping this Mike Brody novel is just the start of a wonderful new series for us suspense lovers! 


*excerpt from a review on Book Reviews by buuklvr81

No comments: