All winners of our 2011 Mystery Times Ten YA Short Story Competition will
Two (2) copies of the finished book and the opportunity to “fast track” their next Young Adult or Middle Grade manuscript with our Editorial staff
And they are:
Johanna Harness for her story Cherry Bomb
Jessica Souders for her story Toothless
Kirsty Logan for her story Sea of Trees
Elyse Dinh-McCrillis for her story Submerged
Kathleen Sprayberry for her story Falsely Accused
Barb Goffman for her story Truth and Consequences
Melanie Cummins for her story Frost
AND the Top Three Winners are:
- The THIRD PLACE winner who will also receive a $75 Gift Card, featured placement in the book, and a Buddhapuss Ink tote filled with swag is Addie King for her story Poltergeist on Aisle Fourteen.
- The SECOND PLACE winner who will also receive a $100 Gift Card, featured placement in the book, and a Buddhapuss Ink tote filled with swag is Wendy Sparrow for her story Passing Notes.
AND a drum roll please!
- The FIRST PLACE winner who will also receive a NEW Kindle, featured placement in the book, and a Buddhapuss Ink tote filled with swag is Cecilia Dominic for her story The Coral Temple.
YA Book Blogger Panel:
- Danielle Smith, aka The1stdaughter from the children's book review site There's A Book, is a reader, reviewer and writer of books of all varieties.
- Gina Reba - Gina is the "insatiable reader" behind the site, Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers. Gina is an avid book reader, reviewer, and general lover of the written word.
- Kristina Guidroz - Kris also known as the Cajun Book Lady where she reviews her favorite genres young adult, paranormal/fantasy, romance, and horror.
- Caleb G
- Connor M
- Katy H
- Jessica G
- Madison M
- Erica Sommer Karcher - Erica works for Baker & Taylor's Children's and Teens Services and writes reviews for Visual Bookshelf.
- Joan Apgar - Joan worked for a major book wholesaler for 26 years, 15 of those as a Children's and YA Book Buyer.
- Ellen Myrick - Ellen has over two decades experience in the Children's and YA book field and runs Myrick Marketing & Media LLC.