Monday, October 4, 2010

Name that Baddie! Contest

Think you have the perfect name for a villain? Don't keep it to yourself - share it! Buddhapuss Ink LLC was founded with the mission of putting their readers first and getting them involved in the storylines of the books. Together with Book Reader Addicts, here’s your chance to name a villain in an upcoming book, the sequel to The Last Track: A Mike Brody Novel by Sam Hilliard.

What's in it for me?
First Prize: Sam Hilliard will use your bad guy/gal's character name in a future Mike Brody novel. In addition the Winner will be credited in the Acknowledgments in that upcoming book and Sam will send you a signed copy of the new title when it is released. The winner will also receive a signed copy of the first Mike Brody book - The Last Track and an official Buddhapuss Ink LLC T-shirt

What if I don't win first prize?2 Runners Up: 2 (two) additional entries will be selected as runners up and will receive signed copies of the current book - The Last Track and an official Buddhapuss Ink LLC T-shirt.

How do I enter my villain name?
First, Like Book Reader Addicts on Facebook! Then send an email via Facebook to Cynthia Hatfield-Garcia http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1292233588 of Book Reader Addicts with the character name by 5PM EST on 11/2/2010. If your character name is picked or you are one of the two runners up, Cynthia will message you back on Facebook and request a shipping address for your prizes.

LEARN MORE CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Ellen C Maze said...

This is a super idea. Back in the spring, I decided to offer my readers the chance to "name my victims". They submitted the names of ex-husbands, friends, children, etc; over 55 names came in for me to kill off in my new work RABBIT LEGACY. It was a hoot!
I hope you get a ton of villain names here!
~ellen

The Book Team said...

Thanks Ellen! We can't wait to see the entries. Hmmm . . . I'm hoping my ex isn't entering a name!